Concur for Mobile is an optional tool that allows users to manage travel expenses from a smartphone or mobile device. Book travel with Concur Mobile and receive UT’s discounted airfare, car rental and hotel rates. Users can track reservations and manage travel itineraries from Concur Mobile.
Use Concur Mobile
- Visit the app store on your mobile device.
- Search and download the “Concur: Travel, Receipts, Expense” app.
- Select “SSO Company Code Sign In” and enter company code ABBBQ5.
- Enter your UT Net ID and password on the UT login page.
TripIt Pro is an all-in-one travel organization app that allows you to manage trip itineraries.
Once your travel has been booked, simply email travel confirmations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TripIt Pro uses your confirmation emails to create a detailed itinerary for every trip. Users receive real-time travel alerts right from your app, so you can rest easy by staying in the loop with TripIt Pro.
Getting Started with TripIt
Log onto Concur through the IRIS Web Portal (https://irisweb.tennessee.edu)
- Download the TripIt app for your device through Concur. Please note that you have access to the TripIt Pro app through UT for free.
- On the Concur Home Screen, you should see an alert referencing TripIt Pro. If so, click “Learn More and Activate”. Follow the steps to activate your TripIt Pro subscription. Use your UT email and password to set up your account.
- If you do not see an alert, click App Center at the top of the screen. Click on the TripIt icon. Then click “Connect.”C Create your TripIt account using your UT email and password. Please note: a new account will need to be created.
For more information click here
Earn Rewards While You Travel